Looking for a place to call home.

Want to join the Drakenhof Templars?
Feel free to drop your application here.

Looking for a place to call home.

Postby Calador » Mon 15. Jun 2015, 15:54

My name is Dain Dumarr of the House of Calador.

I have travelled countless years through the isles before arriving here. Through lands unknown and yet familiar, through countries ravaged by wars and cataclysm's and from forge to forge, forming bonds, supplying the expertise only one of my race can. My housekin are scattered to the corners of the isles, hiding and fearful with good reason and yet I am now old, weary and tired of constantly looking over my shoulder for someone or something I know is coming, so I will make my stand and I will make it here with you, The Drakenhof Templars, if you will have me.

I bring you loyalty, respect, the time I have spare and the ability to produce high quality arms, armour, trade goods and the like. I know not of the this federation or consortium you speak of, but I will, and if required I will go before them to bring us greater standing and status. I also if the need arises, will be the rock upon which our enemies break while you, my brothers and sisters in arms, close the noose and dispatch what stands before us. You have my hammer and my service if you want it. All I ask is for a small village plot to place a home and forge of my own.

My name is Dain Dumarr. I am a Dwarf.
Calador

by Advertising » Mon 15. Jun 2015, 15:54

Advertising

Re: Looking for a place to call home.

Postby atogrim » Wed 17. Jun 2015, 18:34

Hail Dain Dumarr of the House of Calador!
Dwarfen craftmanship is more then welcome in the holdfast of Drakenhof.
I am sure you will find a lot of willing buyers in the ranks of the consortium.
I will reserve a lot for you and for everybody that comes with you.
atogrim
Administrator

Re: Looking for a place to call home.

Postby RepofN » Wed 17. Jun 2015, 18:38

Oh a Dwarf!
Awsome ^^
Welcome!
RepofN

Return to Recruitment